Hi All

I’m wanting to understand requirements, standards and if any certification is
needed for two aftermarket electrical/electronic products used in conjunction
with breakdown vehicles in the USA, Canada and Australia.

One product plugs in to the vehicle trailer socket and is used when the vehicle
is in motion; the other product is built into the breakdown vehicle but is only
used / powered when it is parked.

I’m aware of FCC / ISED / RCM, and also UNECE Reg. 10 which has relevance in
Europe but I’m not sure if elsewhere. It's the ‘automotive’ regulatory aspects
that I’m particularly looking for help with. Any input appreciated.

Best Regards

Chris Wordley

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html