Thanks, Scott, for sharing. Some additional information from the same BEIS
announcement I received through ITI <https://www.itic.org/>:

We expect the legislation to be laid later today. You will be able to find
it on legislation.gov.uk.

We are also hosting a webinar specifically for businesses and
intermediaries regarding these measures on *November 16 at 3pm* (you can
access it using this link
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=f8465fa6-332a-4150-b1d7-391715b4854a>
). This is intended to help stakeholders understand the changes. Please
feel free to share this link with your networks.

We have also published a news story
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=a8516fb7-a5f5-4da8-8122-515862f57d42>
on GOV.UK <http://gov.uk/> and updated our guidance on GOV.UK
<http://gov.uk/>:

·        Using the UKCA marking
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=3728c05f-db3d-48d5-8a08-47899a73e09e>

·        Placing manufactured goods on the market in GB
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=14162e61-121b-4014-8d4b-c59ec4645b5c>

·        UK conformity assessment and documentation
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=ebec0d15-493c-43d9-aaac-9d9c6506b3d8>

·        Roles and responsibilities
<https://www.itic.org/servlets/emailLink?uuid=ce0eb152-1f08-49e8-af9f-22fe28df5974>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html