An unanswered, and critical, question is:
Do the "daisy-chained" devices draw power produced by the initial item, or do they all have independent power supplies?

- First case: Initial unit produces DC/AC for the additional units.
- Second case: the initial unit is a simple, passive "power strip" for the additional units.

In the first case, I would expect testing as a system, with all units attached
In the second case, I would test a single unit.

Another implication is for radiated emissions. What is the expected spacing between units in the typical users.

with respect,

Brent DeWitt
Milford, MA