Hi Ronan,

You are changing the product from await was listed so it would need a field
evaluation.  I would ask one of the labs that does field evaluation but seems
pretty straight forward that since you are modifying the product from what was
originally tested would need a field evaluation.  Typically can be done fast
and in a week or so depending on the test lab you get the field evaluation
from.

All the best,

  Leonard (Leo) Eisner, P.E.
  The “IEC 60601 Guy”
  Principal Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, Eisner Safety Consultants
  Mobile: (503) 709-8328
  Email: l...@eisnersafety.com
  Website: www.EisnerSafety.com

*************** Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer ***************
This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the message
and its attachments to the sender.

Eisner Safety Consultants do not accept liability for any errors, omissions,
corruption or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html