From: Ronan Shanley <0000205e1cfd8f16-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 3:23:19 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [PSES] Maintaining UL Label when Modifying Electrical Enclosures in
the Field

Hi All,

I have a question about maintaining the UL label on electrical enclosures when
modified in the field. We have our electrical enclosures built at a UL 508A
shop.  We have a minor change to the design where we are removing a pushbutton
from the front of the enclosure.  We will update the design, provide an updated
schematic and other documents, create a procedure for the field change etc.
Will this change impact the enclosure UL label or require any field evaluation?

Best,

RONAN SHANLEY

EE

[cid:image001.png@01D958E4.5F372EA0]

ALERT INNOVATION

ronan.shan...@alertinnovation.com<mailto:ronan.shan...@alertinnovation.com>

www.alertinnovation.com<http://www.alertinnovation.com/>

This message (including any attachments) may be confidential and privileged
communication to the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
you have received this message in error. In that case, please permanently
that we can avoid this inconvenience in the future. Thank you. -

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Mike Cantwell <mcantw...@ieee.org<mailto:mcantw...@ieee.org>>