Thanks Joe, we shall do a bit more digging. The response we had from one of
the manufacturers was "UL 1449. That's it."

All the best

James

James Pawson

Managing Director & EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC : Environmental & Vibration : Electrical Safety : CE & UKCA :
Consultancy

www.unit3compliance.co.uk <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/>  |
ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk <mailto:ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk>

+44(0)1274 911747  |  +44(0)7811 139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298

Office hours:

Every morning my full attention is on consultancy, testing, and
troubleshooting activities for our customers' projects. I'm contactable
between 1300h to 1730h from Monday to Friday.

For inquiries, bookings, and testing updates please send us an email on
<mailto:he...@unit3compliance.co.uk> he...@unit3compliance.co.uk or call
01274 911747. Our lead times for testing and consultancy are typically 4-5
weeks.