Hello Bernd,

Thanks for the information.

In that case, what I’m looking for is some kind of comparison table between UL
1449 tests and IEC tests.

The question I would like to answer: is UL 1449 ≥ IEC 61051-2 for the tests in
EN 62368-1? (preferably without having to splash out on IEC and UL standards!)

All the best

James

James Pawson

Managing Director & EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC : Environmental & Vibration : Electrical Safety : CE & UKCA : Consultancy

www.unit3compliance.co.uk <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/>  |
ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk <mailto:ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk>

+44(0)1274 911747  |  +44(0)7811 139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298

Office hours:

Every morning my full attention is on consultancy, testing, and troubleshooting
activities for our customers’ projects. I’m contactable between 1300h to 1730h
from Monday to Friday.

For inquiries, bookings, and testing updates please send us an email on
<mailto:he...@unit3compliance.co.uk> he...@unit3compliance.co.uk or call 01274
911747. Our lead times for testing and consultancy are typically 4-5 weeks.