Hey, Ralph,

Listen, I get being excited about AI and the possibilities. The problem I have
with this discussion is the approach that some people are taking using this
tool. There are some excellent AI-based academic tools available:

▸Wisio.app (limted free version)
▸Jenni.ai
▸OpenRead.academy
▸Other research tools include:
-Paper Digest (https://www.paper-digest.com <https://www.paper-digest.com/>)
-Elicit (https://elecit.org <https://elecit.org/>)
- Litmaps visual literature search (https://www.litmaps.com
<https://www.litmaps.com/>)
-Research Rabbit (https://www.researchrabbit.ai
<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbWpMaHlHNnd2bmoxbjhnTVpXVkQzSmZPTERBZ3xBQ3Jtc0traDZLeFJmQlBNeEpLYkE3NDdfa21LWnM4WDJxekUwYkV1bGxTX3VmSmYwUWRtXzlIVkdMaGM3Y2gzUmY2UnFmbUZ3VG0ySFZFbElNNlpObFFHTldKYUdkZEtrbUNTaVE0c1JkV3JBYnJKRVBvblBMMA&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchrabbit.ai%2F&v=8oEOa9wStjk>)
-Connected Papers (https://www.connectedpapers.com
<https://www.connectedpapers.com/>)
-writefull (https://www.writefull.com <https://www.writefull.com/>)
-Penelope.ai (https://www.penelope.ai <https://www.penelope.ai/>)

All of these tools can be very helpful. I’m a fan of Litmaps and Elicit in
particular. I’m just starting to poke around at Wisio, Jenni, and OpenRead.

Doug Nix
d...@mac.com

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't
read these books." Mark Twain

unsubscribe)