You just have to love it. Who writes this material?

C: You're smart enough.
P: No I'm not.

C: But you're sharp as a tack.
P: Nope, stupid as a rock.

C: You're just being difficult.
P: No I'm not. Besides, this project sucks. Only an idiot would want to
work on it.

Of course, the above is pure fiction. Any resemblance to persons living
or dead is purely coincidental.

Ken

Chris Radek wrote:
>>> Can you ssh to anywhere else from this machine?
>> Yes
>
> No you can't.  Sourceforge disallows it.  You must not have actually
> tried.
>
> http://alexandria.wiki.sourceforge.net/Project+Web%2C+Shell%2C+VHOST+and+Database+Services#connectivity
>
>> Log on to Sourceforge and you poke around and see what works (or
>> not) first hand.
>
> Yes I did.  Then I quickly determined that they don't allow any
> outgoing ssh.  Then I found it in their documentation.
>
>>> Check your firewall log after the failed trace.
>> And look for what ?
>
> For something relevant being blocked at the time you do the trace,
> obviously!  I know you're smart enough to troubleshoot a connectivity
> problem.  You're being obtuse on purpose.  Why?

Kenneth Lerman
Mark Kenny Products Company, LLC
55 Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470