Sorry for coming in late on this, but there are actually two Drill Bit
Cities - the other one is Drill Bit City II, at
http://drillcity.stores.yahoo.net/.  They have full and half sets of
everything, not just the special items.  There's a link on the Drill Bit
City links page to II.  I'm not sure why they are set up like that.  The
second store is much bigger, but hard to find.

> Thanks Dean! I placed an order with them. I like the fact that they are
family owned and operated. Wish they > had 10pc combo packs for end mills
though.