Hi.
i have been playing with the tougth for a while, can you use the probe
function. in my case move to a position press a button conected to probe
in to record the coordinates and then go on to the next poss.. or if you
ned a track just get a switching signal to the probe pin, and then if
you adjust the speed of the switcing you would get as many coordinates
as you need to get a smooth mowement to a robot. could i be on to
somehing??

Bjørn.