Sound good, Jon.

Some other things I've noticed in my (still ongoing) conversion to EMC2.

1 -- The Integrator manual pages have the wrong names for some of the pins.

2 -- It would be nice if the univpwm_io.hal file had the inverted sense
for the limit and home switches. As far as I can tell, most people use
normally closed switches for these functions. It is set up now for
normally open switches. Lines in the file for both with the unused one
commented out would make it easier for the integrator.

Regards,

Ken