Hi,

I've mounted a spindle encoder to the mill and was trying to use G33,
but this always seems to move at the same speed.

The spindle encoder has 50 ppr (pin 11) and an index signal (pin 10).

This is my hal setup:

loadrt encoder num_chan=1
addf encoder.update-counters base-thread
addf encoder.capture-position servo-thread
setp encoder.0.counter-mode true
setp encoder.0.x4-mode false
setp encoder.0.position-scale 1
net spindle-phase-A <= parport.0.pin-11-in => encoder.0.phase-A
encoder.0.phase-Z
net spindle-index-enable motion.spindle-index-enable <=>
encoder.0.index-enable
net spindle-pos encoder.0.position => motion.spindle-revs
net spindle-speed-in <= encoder.0.velocity => motion.spindle-speed-in

When looking at the halscope or hal watch, the signals seem ok.

Could anybody using the G33 give me any hints what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Geert