richard harris wrote:
> I am running EMC 2.1.0 if the first code I open after loading EMC is a
> threading code it will
> operate as I expect.  I can run the code 20+ times and it works
perfectly, if I open a different
> threading code it too will work as it should.  As soon as I open any code
> that does not thread
> run that code and then return to a threading code it will run at my G0
> velocity and not the
> appropriate feed rate.  This is really an annoying problem, as I thought I
> was messing something
> up, I would test the code start running the part and get bad threads took
> awhile to realize the
> code is fine as long as it is the first code.

I don't understand what you are saying.  What is "open a code".  Does
"code" mean a g-code like G33?  Or are you using "code" to mean an
entire g-code program.

If running one program, then running another one, makes the second one
do something different, then there is some modal value that the second
one uses and the first one is changing.

Unless I am completely missing something.....

Regards,

John Kasunich