I recall there being a suggestion for something in Ann Arbor due to its
proximity for Toledo and coinciding with the NAMES show.  I live in the
Toledo area and certainly wouldn't mind seeing it held in this neck of the
woods.  A² is only a 45 min drive from Toledo.  I don't have any space to
offer (here or in A²) for a gathering (or time to commit to planning, etc.)
but would like to attend some CNC workshop/EMC fest sessions, etc.  I will
be attending NAMES as well Jon.

I have a couple ideas for a workshop/fest location that I could work on
softening up for next year.

Greg
www.distinctperspectives.com