Well, it sounds like I will be pulling the computer back up to the house to get
the newer revision.  I was just saying it was disabled because of the commented
out lines.  Thanks for the help from both of you.  (And the fellows on IRC)

BTW, I checked in on IRC several times last night, and my computer said I was
the only one on.  Is this true, or did I have another problem?