Tom,

The G53 command results in the following error:

interp_error: Can use only G5.2 or G5.3 after G5.2

Is this a bug? - There is no G5.2 or G5.3, only a G53 and the manual does
not mention any dependencies on G53.

I also read the information on G92 - it sets global offsets and affects all
coordinate systems. That's why I had problems understanding the touch off

G53 not working is too bad, but for now I'll use coordinate system 1 (G54)
as absolute system. That still gives me 8 fixtures to define which should be
just enough ;-)

Regards,

Rob