Bien vu :-)

But this space was caused by cut/past of message.

It wasn't in your initial message and link.

The message is "access denied" rather that "not found".

Do you have an htaccess file ? A reverse proxy ?

If US list members manage to get your URL, it's a WAN issue, don't bother with
it, there is nothing that can be done except pushing it on a regular server.

Regards, Chris.