My cousin lives very close to that campus and he recently took a TIG
welding class there for fun.  He said that facility is really nice and
seems to very current regarding industrial technology.  Apparently they
have a reputation for turning out some of the best welders in the industry.

So it sounds like George picked a good location for the show.

I grew up east of Ypsilanti and my girlfriend (later wife) attended EMU
for many years so is familiar territory.
In fact as I recall my old Camaro laid some rubber in front of the
campus one night in the early 80's.  :-)

I plan on being there for a large part of the Workshop.

Dave