New on 2.4 is a THC comp designed to work with the Mesa THCAD High
Isolation A-D Card. This card takes a 0-10v input and converts it to a
pulse that is read by the 5i20 encoder input. The velocity output goes
into my THC comp and controls the Z axis with offsets to maintain the
desired input. After the cut when the Z clearance move is in progress
any offsets are removed as the Z axis moves up.

John