I've been using EMC2 now for a while and I really like it. I just have a couple
of questions. A lot of the parts I'm making require tool changes, and what I've
found is that it would be really nice to have the program run a section, then
pause so I can jog the machine, change tools, touch off, then resume the
program. I've been using M00 to pause the program at different points so I can
change tools, however I have to actually stop the program in order to jog the
machine and do my tool change, then after I'm done I have to touch off again,
then highlight the next line of code in the preview window at the bottom and
then right click and select start from here. Is there a better way to do it?
I'm honestly not well versed in gcode since I'm self-taught, but I'd like to
streamline my process if it's possible. It's nothing critical mind you, and
it's in no way a complaint against EMC2, just something that I had been
wondering about. In fact it was only the
 other night that I learned that while touching off I could use the I  and C
keys to jump back and forth between constant jogging and interval jogging and
then use the END key to set the offset. hahaha  I know I know I'm probably WAY
behind on learning gcode, but anyway if anyone has a suggestion I would be most
grateful.

 Chris