Chris Reynolds pravi:
> I've been using EMC2 now for a while and I really like it. I just have a
> couple of questions. A lot of the parts I'm making require tool changes, and
> what I've found is that it would be really nice to have the program run a
> section, then pause so I can jog the machine, change tools, touch off, then
> resume the program. I've been using M00 to pause the program at different
> points so I can change tools, however I have to actually stop the program in
> order to jog the machine and do my tool change, then after I'm done I have to
> touch off again, then highlight the next line of code in the preview window
> at the bottom and then right click and select start from here. Is there a
> better way to do it? I'm honestly not well versed in gcode since I'm
> self-taught, but I'd like to streamline my process if it's possible. It's
> nothing critical mind you, and it's in no way a complaint against EMC2, just
> something that I had been wondering about. In fact it was only the
>  other night that I learned that while touching off I could use the I  and C
> keys to jump back and forth between constant jogging and interval jogging and
> then use the END key to set the offset. hahaha  I know I know I'm probably
> WAY behind on learning gcode, but anyway if anyone has a suggestion I would
> be most grateful.
>
>  Chris

For jogging just look little back to the topic Jog under pause/toolchange
if you lazy one then just check
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.emc.user/17898/match=

and use it. When program hit's M6 you can jog machine. And Warning! Jog
machine back to the position where was before M6 so be shure the path is
free.

Slavko