There is also parameter #5399, witch contains the value of the motion.digital-
input-x you read with M66 Px L0

Re: [Emc-users] Is there a Numbered Parameters List?
De :
Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com>
  À :
"Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
  Date :
Aujourd'hui 05:36:40

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:00:08PM -0400, Don Stanley wrote:
> Hi All;
> I am attempting to use the EMC Number Parameters data
> to make decisions in the G Code program. The only ones
> I have found in the documentation so far is:
> 5211 - 5216 for G92.
> 5221 - 5389 for G54 - G59.3
>
> Is there a list of the number parameters used by EMC that are
> accessible by the G Code with a definition of their contents?

If you search for the word parameter in

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.4/html/gcode_main.html

you'll find a lot more, including at least the two reference points,
probe results, and M66 input.  There are also 5400...5413 which are
information about the current tool, but I don't see that on this
page.

That's all of them I can think of...