John Thornton wrote:
> Hi Yann,
>
> Blending is done by the naive cam detector and implemented with G64Pnn.

ok, so what is the behaviour of this with M64/65 ? Does the motion do a
full stop when a M64/65 command is placed between two movement command
instead of having it continued, like I have seen with my
experimentation, or does this mean completely another thing ?

What my experiments showed up is : when doing
G64 P0.1
F100
G1 x20
M64 P0
G1 X30

motion do a full stop at x=20, P0 activates then the move in x=30 is
finished.

and the same with M62 activates P0 when x=20 but without stopping the
movement until X=30.

Is that the good meaning of the "They (M64/65)are not synchronized with
movement, _and_they_will_break_blending._"  ?

could someone please confirme I'm right or not ?

> If you can make a git patch for the docs revision that would be great.
> You can contact me directly if you like and I can help you with the git
> patch (I hope).

Sure you can help, I do not know nothing about GIT