On 9/21/2010 11:15 PM, Don Stanley wrote:
> This is going to be an extra effort for me living on the back side of the
> moon in the Appalachian mountains where the nearest computer store
> isn't, and all this has to be done on the Internet.

That is pretty much the norm for city folk now also... . ;-)

Newegg.com and Tigerdirect.com are my current favorites.  Newegg gets an
order from me about once a month and they haven't let me down yet.

They ship very quickly.

There are some different makers of Mini ITX boards that use the D510
chipset but they put a LPT port on the back of the board and I believe
that some have onboard IDE headers also.

Do a search on Newegg for Mini ITX and they will pop up.

Dave