Hello. I need to write a base thread component that does something based
on the start of the servo thread (strobe AVR data lines). For example, I
could have a base thread component that increments a counter. On the
third count, do foobar, reset the counter and wait for the next servo
thread start. I was thinking I could use the charge_pump component, but
it toggles the output, so I would reset on every other servo period. I
would also need to remember that charge_pump would need to be loaded. Is
there a cleaner way to do this? Would having two functions, one in each
thread, within the component add anything, compared to using
charge_pump? Thanks.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html