I'm working on putting the Touchy interface on a machine. The
documentation for touchy mentions the following hal pin:

touchy.status-indicator is on when the machine is executing G-code, and
flashes when the machine is executing but is in pause/feedhold.

I don't find that pin in the hal interface to touchy. Is that
functionality there somewhere? I looked at motion.program-line, which is
greater than zero when a program is running, but it goes to zero when
the program is paused or during a tool change. Is there another
combination of pins which could be used for this?

Thanks for any help.

Karl Cunningham