On 01/11/2012 06:16 AM, Chris Radek wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:25:53AM -0800, Karl Cunningham wrote:
>> I'm working on putting the Touchy interface on a machine. The
>> documentation for touchy mentions the following hal pin:
>>
>> touchy.status-indicator is on when the machine is executing G-code, and
>> flashes when the machine is executing but is in pause/feedhold.
>>
>> I don't find that pin in the hal interface to touchy. Is that
>> functionality there somewhere?
>
> Hi Karl, not sure why you aren't seeing it.  It is there.
>

> halcmd: show pin touchy
> Component Pins:
> Owner   Type  Dir         Value  Name
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.abort
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.cycle-start
>      32  bit   OUT          TRUE  touchy.jog.active
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.a.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.a.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.b.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.b.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.c.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.c.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.u.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.u.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.v.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.v.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.w.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.w.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.x.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.x.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.y.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.y.positive
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.z.negative
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.z.positive
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.a
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.b
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.c
>      32  float OUT          0.01  touchy.jog.wheel.increment
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.u
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.v
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.w
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.x
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.y
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.z
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.quill-up
>      32  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.single-block
>      32  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.status-indicator
>      32  s32   IN              0  touchy.wheel-counts

Hi Chris. Thanks for the reply. Below is what I get. This is on a
simulator. EMC v2.4.6 is what's reported on the splash screen. I'm not
sure where to find the touchy version; maybe mine is old.

Karl

Component Pins:
Owner   Type  Dir         Value  Name
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.abort
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.cycle-start
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.active
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.a.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.a.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.b.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.b.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.c.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.c.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.u.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.u.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.v.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.v.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.w.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.w.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.x.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.x.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.y.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.y.positive
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.z.negative
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.jog.continuous.z.positive
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.a
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.b
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.c
     25  float OUT          0.01  touchy.jog.wheel.increment
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.u
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.v
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.w
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.x
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.y
     25  bit   OUT         FALSE  touchy.jog.wheel.z
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.quill-up
     25  bit   IN          FALSE  touchy.single-block
     25  s32   IN           8377  touchy.wheel-counts