This is how I did it.

## Before with position mode stepgen
#net apos-cmd axis.3.motor-pos-cmd => stepgen.3.position-cmd
#net apos-fb stepgen.3.position-fb => axis.3.motor-pos-fb

## Velocity mode stepgen
net apos-cmd axis.3.motor-pos-cmd => ddt.0.in
net apos-cmd axis.3.motor-pos-fb
net avel-cmd ddt.0.out => mult2.0.in1
net fillrate input.0.abs-rx-position => mult2.0.in0
net scaled-avel mult2.0.out => stepgen.3.velocity-cmd

"input.0.abs-rx-position" is scaled to the interval 0.5 -- 1.5

Andy, if I understand you correctly there is already an "
axis.3.joint-vel-cmd " so there is no need for the ddt step. I will try
that.

// Lars