Hi All;
All my shop EMC2 applications are running on D510M0's.
Is this also a good choice for the new one?

After EMC2 was taught how to deal with the D510M0's printer port strangeness,
the have done great except for boot up after being powered down several days in
a 60 degree F shop. I can't determine it the chips need a little warming or if
the battery needs a little charge.
The fix is easy, just push the reset button when they stall in boot up and they
boot up ready to go.

 Has anyone had similar experience, or know what causing the hang ups.

    Thanks
        Don