2012/2/13 Tom Easterday <tom-...@bgp.nu>:

> We have not noticed that any parts on the machine get warm to the touch.

Tom, thank You for sharing!
I asked about the heat because I once had a talk with local guys that
are local dealers of some foreign plasma table manufacturer and that
were thinking about building them on their own (so my interest was
taking over the CNC control part. It is easy to guess what software
did I intend to use there) and they told me that in industrial
machines it is pretty serious problem. Up to extent that gantry bridge
is water-cooled so that it does not rack too much.

Viesturs