On 3/16/2012 9:18 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> Kent A. Reed wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be nice if someone could create a summary section that would
>> catch the eye of folks like Roger. It might highlight the type of
>> machine, its use (especially in production), and numbers like this one
>> you just posted. With a little thought, I think such a page could do a
>> lot to market LinuxCNC.
>>
> I now see our links page is back to working, but in "EMC usage"
> there are a bunch of links that are "dead", for instance # 2, 3 and 4.
>
> Great thanks to whoever got all these pages back up!
>
> Jon

Errm, ok, but "EMC [sic] usage" buries information in the website even
more effectively than the "Case Studies" page I mentioned does in the wiki.

I know I'm just  a researcher/tinker/hacker, and an old fart to boot,
but it would seem to me elementary marketing to put our best claims
front and center and not relegate them to tertiary links.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,
Kent