On 9 May 2012 17:38, John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's the job of the infeed module to take the 3 phase 380vac and
> create 600vdc. Are you saying ditch all that and roll my own DC power
> supply and connect it to the DC buss for the drives?

That's an interesting idea. I guess the first thing to look at is
whether there are any three-phase devices anywhere.
It looks like the reactor is purely a mains filter. If the only thing
on the opposite side of it to the motors is your three-phase converter
then it might be possible to just remove it.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.