A subroutine using a coordinate system rotate might be the simplest
method. Establish the center of your disk as X and Y0 and do a G10 L2 R
between slots. Something like the following  partly tested code should
do the trick.

Position tool at safe point
#<current-r> = 0
G10 L2 P1 R#<current-r> (just to make sure in case of an abort)
o100 repeat [45]
Position tool at start of cut
Slot cutting
Position tool at safe Z