Hi
I did ask about rapid prototype machine and got helpful directions.
I check about reprap technology

Those all was close but not what i ask for.
I am looking for real - real- rapid prototype. What this means ?
1. rapid prototype should have 2 liquid materials-- main material and
support material.
2. rapid prototype must have CNC programmable head - like with EMC2 AC
servomotor that open close needle valve that controls amount of plastic
that introduced with head.
3. rapid prototype must have accuracy around on 0.005" to have real use
to make real commercial model prototype. CNC programmable head must be
able to change accuracy from 0.001"-0.01"
by changing M code in CNC program.

EMC2 is good to use for that --by allocating 2 or 3 programmable axis
only to control head of real rapid prototype machine.

problem with reprap is that their main idea is to make cheap machine
-under $ 1000- but not real rapid prototype machine.
Real head for rapid prototype machine may cost a lone up to $5000 and
shop will buy it because with it one can convert any size of CNC mill
into high performers rapid prototype machine.

thanks
aram