Hello,

I have a router with dual Y axis motors.  Running 2.5.1, LPT port, Intel
525, 10.04.  When jogging in joint mode [AXIS] the axis move in the correct
manner, acc, vel, etc as set in AXIS[].  After homing and entering world
mode the jogging is slaved but is follows a different set of rules [TRAJ].
However I get a joint following error on all the axes unless I set the
figure very high (100mm).  I can jog but it overshoots the position by as
much as 30-40mm and then comes back to settle in the correct place just like
a poorly tuned servo loop..  Changing step_gen_acc has no effect as this
only applies to joint mode, playing with max_acc, max_vel. etc in TRAJ seems
to have no effect either.  You can clearly hear the effects by listening to
the noises of the motor on acc and dec.

Any idea's?

Greg