>   Jon Elson<el...@pico-systems.com>
>
> I just got word from George Bulliss that he won't be hosting the CNC
> Workshop that has been held in Ann Arbor for the last 3 years.
> I'd hate to see that all-CNC meeting go away forever.  Anybody
> have any ideas?
>
> Jon

I talked to George a while, it looks like the work involved in running
the show was to great for the return to Village Press.

  The effort involved in organizing it all is huge, and I cannot think
of anyone besides George that has a business interest in making it
happen. And clearly George (probably actually his boss) do not see
enough benefit to take on the work and expense.

I am considering doing the Build Class that I did the past 2 years at
the Cabin Fever Show, which next year will be in April instead of
January, in York PA. Gary Schoenly, the promoter of Cabin Fever is happy
to have the Build Class, and Im sure he wold be happy to have the entire
CNC workshop running in conjunction with CF.

I hope someone steps up to organize a CNC workshop, but I cannot think
of anyone with the right set of interests and the time and money to make
it happen.

ron ginger