Hi all;

Just for the record, on my "KX1-NU" mill, I use ER-16 collets.

I made the MT2 adapter, and got a smaller nut from Maritool.

So far, despite having about 20 things I can stick in it's MT2 taper, I have
not removed the ER-16 holder since it was installed.

I DO LIKE the idea of the Tormach Tooling System, as using an equivalent
described in Model Engineer back in the '50s for an older lathe I had worked
wonders for repeatability. I'm thinking of something similar for my mill, as
setting Z-depth all the time gets old fast.

John Alexander Stewart.