Leonardo,
if possible, I, too, would like to have the circuit diagram. I have done
some experimenting on melting aluminum and brass with a copper coil
driven by a 1800 W usual household induction heating plate circuit.
Problem one is to bypass the security precautions, problem two is that
the inductivity of my coil is much lower than the normal heating coils,
so in order to keep the frequency of about 50 kHz I have to use much
larger capacitors. This seems to change the complex resistance of the
resonance circuit in a way to reduce effectivity. I want to get off the
induction plate electronics.

Thank you

Peter