Jeez tomp,   that thing got a flux capacitor in it yet?   Hell I'd just
piss on the spark plug if I thought it would do any good....LOL   that is
some deep stuff you are playing with man glad and amazed that you are able
to do it with linuxcnc.  Keep on Merlin's on that is some very interesting
work. Always liked EDM machines  I have a neighbor who owns a shop with
three or four wire EDM's and he does some cool stuff with those I think
they were Mitsubishi models.  They basically run night and day when he has
work for them. None are retrofitted tho but he does have an index mill
running on mach3 believe it or not...peace

Pete