I'm running the linuxCNC in a P8H61-M LX motherboard with a 6i25 mesa card
toghether a 7i77 to control a 3 servo motor machine without big latency
problems the average is:

Max Jitter servo thread 8840 and base thread 9177 ms. But I always get a
very bad result when plug some usb devices like pendrives or loading the
VitualBox to run XP.

Regards,

Luis Bellot