On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, Ricardo Moscoloni wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:39:52 -0300
> From: Ricardo Moscoloni <rmoscol...@gmail.com>
> To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Which mini ITX board to choose?
>
> Also, the ga-e350n-usb3 (4x pci-e slot), is compatible with an 6i25?.
> I will test first the ga-e350n.
> regards
> rick

_maybe_. Despite the PCIE specs saying that cards must be downward
compatible (card lanes < slot lanes should work), Many BIOSes flub this.
Its likely that it works but I would only know if it was tested.

> 2013/4/10 Ricardo Moscoloni <rmoscol...@gmail.com>
>
>> Dear Peter, will a 5i20 work in the ga-e350n  with pci slot? i have one
>> 5i20 at hand and looking to buy some 350n.
>> Regards
>> rick

>>> emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

>>> There are 2 GA-E350Ns: the plain GA-350N that has a PCI slot, and the
>>> GA-E350N-USB3 that has a 4 lane PCIE slot (16 physical)
>>>

>>> Peter Wallace
>>> Mesa Electronics
>>>
>>> (\__/)
>>> (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
>>> (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)