2013/4/12 Kenneth Lerman <kenneth.ler...@se-ltd.com>

> On 4/10/2013 5:01 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> > On 10 April 2013 21:50, dave <dengv...@charter.net> wrote:
> >
> >> No panacea anywhere in sight.
> > Something I saw somewhere on the Internet (possibly a link from mah)
> > was an article about different approaches.
> > One very interesting idea was that every "move" as well as being an
> > end-point also includes an "end velocity"
> > I think that these "end velocities" need to propagate backwards back
> > up the queue.
> >
> While we are looking at this, we should be sure to consider adding jerk
> limits to the system.

Am I missing something or s-curve velocity profile, which means also
implemented jerk limits has been developed by Araisrobo and is already in
joints_axes branch? IIRC the problem for this not being ready for
mainstream is lack of spindle synchronization.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto