On 22 April 2013 19:33, Kent A. Reed <kentallanr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  We both suffer from the problem
> that the size and complexity of a HAL diagram is potentially unbounded.

Not just you.

My job basically revolves around peering at Simulink diagrams (the
code _is_ the documentation) trying to work out what the heck Bosch /
Delphi / Ford / Volvo coders were trying to do.
There are many pages in the docs I am given that can not be read even
when zoomed to the limits of PDF.

We have 46,000 labels to calibrate and 5000 pages of these diagrams.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.