If he is not in a great hurry, I will be happy to help him. I use Design
spark. I have done a lot of work on ECU's.

On 2013/07/01 01:19 PM, Sven Wesley wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I know a Finnish guy (who else...) called Juho who managed to replace
> the engine ECU for a Volkswagen TDI engine with an Arduino board. He's
> even running a car with the Arduino successfully. This would be a
> great tool for everyone who converts old cars to better and stronger
> engines, such as the nowadays large T25 community (in the US called
> Vanagon), small pickups etc.
> He needs help to design a PCB, he's running everything on a
> proto-board at the moment. Could someone with the knowledge and
> programs for PCB design give him a hand?
>
> His project is documented here:
> http://dmn.kuulalaakeri.org/dmn-edc/
>
> I'm more than happy to make the boards, but I'm not a PCB designer at all...
>
> /Sven

Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130701-0, 2013/07/01
Tested on: 2013/07/01 07:45:55 PM