On Tue, 8/13/13, Sven Wesley <svenne.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
<clip>
 Seems there are a few retro's out there, anyone on the list
 who made one?
 I've read it's step/dir but new drivers and a LinuxCNC box
 to get rid of
 the proprietary old controller with be awesome.

 It's not this one, it's just a reference:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZvTu_xF7Q
 ------

Nice looking machine! I hope yours has a Z axis in better tune than the one in
the video.

Ow, my poor ears! I never was one of those teens who liked to listen to music
at TOP or Threshold Of Pain so at 42 I still have excellent full range hearing,
especially at the high end.