From: Marius Liebenberg
Sent: 08/24/13 08:35 AM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Proximity home switch

Aaron Those switches need to be powered. Normally 24v will be good. So check
the specs of that device and it will show one wire to 24V, one to ground and
the other to the pin ( I cant remember the colors). These switches can be
either NPN or PNP output but that should not worry you to much if you go to a
pin. On 2013/08/24 09:02 AM, aaron moore wrote: > Hi All > Please could someone
tell me how to wire 3 wire proximity home switch to my break out board. > Do I
simply connect blue to ground and brown to the designated pin (10)? > Or > Do I
have to do something to the third yellow wire? > Thanks > Aaron > > > Re-Form
Furniture > Aaron Moore > Conileigh > Skinners Bottom > Redruth > Cornwall >
TR16 5DY > > Tel: 01209 890084 > Mob: 07805686188 >
Email:aaronmo...@linuxmail.org > Web: www.re-formfurniture.co.uk >
Marius D. Liebenberg MasterCut cc Cel: +27 82 698 3251 Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029 Skype: marius_d.liebenberg --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound
message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 130823-1, 2013/08/23 Tested on: 2013/08/24
09:35:24 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2013 AVAST Software.