On 09/11/2013 12:10 PM,Michael Haberler wrote:
> this might be a starting point:
> http//static.mah.priv.at/public/xenomai-debs/install-packages-for-build-on-12.04-pristine.sh-m

Now, I have it running on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

I installed a lot:

sudo apt-get install debhelper libpth-dev dvipng texlive-extra-utils \
texlive-latex-recommended texlive-fonts-recommended texlive-lang-french \
texlive-lang-spanish tcl8.5-dev tk8.5-dev bwidget libxaw7-dev
libncurses-dev \
libreadline-dev asciidoc source-highlight \
dblatex xsltproc groff python-lxml libglu1-mesa-dev libgl1-mesa-dev

gave me:

Note, selecting 'libncurses5-dev' instead of 'libncurses-dev'
dh-apparmor docbook-dsssl docbook-utils docbook-xsl html2text jadetex
lacheck latex-beamer latex-xcolor libdrm-dev libdrm-nouveau2
libfontconfig1-dev
libfreetype6-dev libkms1 libosp5 libostyle1c2 libreadline6-dev
libsgmls-perl libsource-highlight-common libsource-highlight4 libsp1c2
libtinfo-dev
libxext-dev libxft-dev libxml2-utils libxmu-dev libxmu-headers
libxpm-dev libxrender-dev libxss-dev lynx lynx-cur mesa-common-dev
openjade pgf
preview-latex-style prosper ps2eps psutils sgmlspl sp texlive
texlive-bibtex-extra texlive-fonts-recommended-doc
texlive-generic-recommended
texlive-latex-base texlive-latex-base-doc texlive-latex-extra
texlive-latex-extra-doc texlive-latex-recommended-doc texlive-math-extra
texlive-pictures
texlive-pictures-doc texlive-pstricks texlive-pstricks-doc tipa
x11proto-render-dev x11proto-scrnsaver-dev x11proto-xext-dev xmlto

next, glib was missing:

sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev

libpcre3-dev libpcrecpp0

and finally GTK2 was missing:

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev

libatk1.0-dev libcairo-script-interpreter2 libcairo2-dev
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev libpango1.0-dev libpixman-1-dev libpng12-dev
libxcb-render0-dev
libxcb-shm0-dev libxcomposite-dev libxcursor-dev libxdamage-dev
libxfixes-dev libxi-dev libxinerama-dev libxrandr-dev x11proto-composite-dev
x11proto-damage-dev x11proto-fixes-dev x11proto-randr-dev
x11proto-xinerama-dev

I don't know if all these packages are needed...

Anyway, it's running know. Kernel 3.2.0-53-generic

Next I will try this on my Ubuntu 13.04.

Thomas