Yes, you need to pull src/emc/usr_inf/gscreen/gscreen.py too

----- Reply message -----
From: "Charles Steinkuehler" <char...@steinkuehler.net>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] Machinekit Gui
Date: Sat, Jan 25, 2014 2:21 PM

On 1/25/2014 3:21 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> On 1/25/2014 3:43 PM, Chris Morley wrote:
>
>> I'm sure this screen still needs tweaks - it was actually only proof of
>> concept,
>> feel free to request changes/report bugs.
>
> Understood.  It seems like a good staring point for a custom interface,
> since there isn't a lot of "extra" stuff already cluttering up the display.

It looks good, but for some reason the CPU usage on my BeagleBone is
around 50%!

I don't know if this is specifically BeagleBone related, or perhaps due
to the fact that I just pulled the configs/sim/gscreen and
share/gscreen/ directories from Master (skipping anything else updated
outside these two directory trees).

Regardless, it seems responsive enough when I use keyboard jog, so I'll
try and get it working with a real configuration and try moving motors.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net