Hi, Folks;

I’ve just joined this list, but have been using EMC for a few years.

I’m using Rel 2.3 and am attempting to use the configuration software. Of
course, this is an iterative situation. I’m using the stepper configurator. I
prefer to use the mini GUI and would like to allow an override of 100% (That
is, allow me to double any of the defaults)

1. Is there any way to get the stepper configurator or some other utility to
set the Display & Override settings in the .INI file? It’s no issue to
continually edit the INI file, but it does get old after a while.

2. Barring that, is there any way to get the stepper configurator to simply
ignore settings that it does not modify? It’d be nice to have the configurator
read the INI file, modify those items which it allows the user to set, and then
rewrite the INI file without reverting anything not changed to the default?

Thanks,

Jerry Jankura
So many toys…. So little time ….